To Help Make Your Day a Little Bit Brighter
Enjoy your coffee with some Travel Jokes and Humour to Brighten Your Day!
For most of us, we work hard and take life just a little too seriously. So after 30 years of a regimented career, its now time to kick back and relax a little. One of things I have always enjoyed and never fails to put a smile on my face is a good joke!
So, now being the proud owner of my own Travel Blog, Im free to add whatever I like. So why not add a little sunshine to your day or coffee break by posting the odd good clean joke!
I receive all kinds of crazy emails weekly from family and friends. On occasion, a lot of them just happen to be jokes! So its time to pass on a few of them ever so often for you to enjoy.
I hope these jokes help put a smile on your face even for just a few seconds!
Gr8 Tips Travel Jokes and Humour Ed.1
THE ‘Y’ CHROMOSOME
- People born before 1946 are called – The Greatest Generation.
- People born between 1946 and 1964 are called – The Baby Boomers .
- People born between 1965 and 1979 are called – Generation X.
- People born between 1980 and 2010 are called – Generation Y.
So, why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?
- Y should I leave home and find my own place?
- Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?
- Y should I clean my room?
- Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
But perhaps this cartoonist clarified it perfectly below…
Just thought you might want to know “Y”
Safe and Healthy Travels!
“One Of The Most Popular Activities In Taiwan Is Karaoke Singing.”
Your thoughts are Always Welcome in the Comment Box Below. As well, if you enjoyed reading this post, please do share it with others by scrolling down ↓ to your favorite Social Media Button ↓.
🍹 Don’t Forget It … Be Sure To Pin It! 🍹
2021, All Rights Reserved gr8traveltips.com